© Local AU Warehouse-Fast Shipping Within 3-7 Bussiness Days
© One Year Hassle-Free Warranty & 14-Day Return Service
© 100% Secure Checkout & Lifetime Customer Support
Creality Ender-3 V3 SE 3D Printer
1. Fast Print: The printing speed reaches 200mm/s, which is faster than most printers.
2. Standard Software: It adopts the Marlin firmware.
3. Easy Installation: This Creality Ender 3 V3 SE 3d printer can be assembled quickly, saving your time in the installation step.
4. Resume Printing Function: Shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
5. What You Get: Creality Ender 3 V3 SE 3d printer, lifetime technical assistance, and 24-hour professional customer service.
This is my first experience with 3D printing and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I was able to assemble the printer and kick it off with a simple 3D object that worked the very first time. Amazing !
There are a few settings (options) on the control panel and in the Creality App that aren’t explained and it would have be nice to have a comprehensive Brand video that covered every setting but the basic “default” printer settings just work perfectly.
I’m glad I chose Creality. I’m now excited about 3D !
The best dam printer so far.
Have made a couple of prints and so far its awesome. I did have the firmware crash and wouldnt restart, I needed to upgrade the firmware and the instructions have a few tiny details missing, so try to find some in forums.
If you update the firmware make sure to do the LCD control panel first!
I am new to 3D printing and finding the Ender 3 V 3 SE very easy to work with so far. I don’t see the Ender 3 V 3 SE in drop down lists of some of the software I have but I am using Creality Print and that works well but I am still learning.
I strongly recommend printing the assembly instructions from the PDF on the enclosed USB stick because the images in the booklet were a bit small and hard to read for my screen-burnt eyes. Otherwise assembly was as smooth as silk
Leveling the bed IS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL. and it took me at least 5 iterations of going around the circle before I was happy with the final alignment.
but as a result, my first print came out clean and sharp.
The only caveat I'd say for complete N00bs (like me) is to Read Up on Skirts. Brims and Rafts and what they are for
the ONLY disappointment was how little filament came with it (not really surprised) - but now I have to wait a week before I can print more than my first ideas
but I don't think I can be more satisified with a product than I am with this one