© Local AU Warehouse-Fast Shipping Within 3-7 Bussiness Days
© One Year Hassle-Free Warranty & 14-Day Return Service
© 100% Secure Checkout & Lifetime Customer Support
|Ender 5 PLUS Silent Board Firmware||Download|
Silent Board with TMC2208 Driver For Ender 5 PLUS
This option is the separate upgraded for Ender 5 PLUS, just plug it in and you could start printing.
Notice: This new upgraded silent mainboard does not currently come pre-installed on Ender 5 PLUS. Different from the Regular V2.2 Board, in the position of the stepper motor driver chip, the resistance value is different (can be directly observed on the motherboard).
- Stepper Motor Driver based on TMC2208
- Voltage: Works on 12V and 24V
Super Quiet and Noise Reduction: Use TMC2208 Stepper Motor Drivers, which the key component to eliminate the printer's motor when printing.
- Bootloader pre-installed: The firmware can be modified by ARDUINO or Cura with the USB cable.
- Concern for safety: Thermal runaway protection is enabled, if the temperature rises out of control, the printer will stop heating and halt automatically.
- Easy to Operate- Support BL Touch, but need to flash the firmware first. If you need firmware or have any issues please feel free to contact us, we will offer professional technical support for you.
What a difference! The loudest thing now are the fans. Definitely worth getting. I should have gotten this earlier. I’ve had a few disturbed nights sleep previously from the noise of the printer, but now it’s perfect.
It such dramatic change in noise by going to the silent board, I upgraded the firmware to a non Creality firmware and it has changed the whole printer
Not a plug and play have to update lcd screen and firmware
Board is silent compared to standard
Before this the motors made the most noise, installation was fairly simple and now the fans make the most noise as the motors barely whisper. Definitely a worthy purchase.
I put the silent board into my Ender 5 Plus yesterday and yes it makes the printer very quiet but at present I am having issues with setting up the bed it will not get close enough to print properly even after manually levelling the board with feeler gauges. Other than that a very quiet board