© Local AU Warehouse-Fast Shipping Within 3-7 Bussiness Days
© One Year Hassle-Free Warranty & 14-Day Return Service
© 100% Secure Checkout & Lifetime Customer Support
Creality Ender 3 Series Glass Bed (235*235mm)
Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provide the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- Customized Designed: Designed with a small Creality logo at the bottom of Tempered Glass to both avoid logo printing marks and remind the model of the printer platform.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X，Ender-3 V2， Ender 5, Ender-5 Pro,
- Notice: The Tempered Glass Build Plate is shipped randomly with the Creality logo and without the logo.
I've only done a small amount of printing with my Ender 5 Pro but so far the results have been fairly goods. The test prints came out really nicely even without any finishing and others have been quite successful. Clearly I have a long way to go and dialling in the exact best settings for each filament and function of the print will take some time and practice. I had issues with the display after fitting a CR-Touch auto bed-levelling probe and upgrading the firmware to use it, which I've now sorted. Later motherboards have a 256k chip in them instead of the original 512k chip and this appears to be part of the problem during firmware flashing. Looking forward to experimenting with other filaments like ASA and TPU.
Easy to install and does a great job.
Shipping was pretty quick, bed works well, provides a much more level surface than the magnetic stock bed. No adhesion issues so far…
Really helps with print adhesion and making sure your print is happening on a level surface. Super easy to remove completed prints from the glass bed too. I'll never go back to the stock bed that comes with the 3d printer. It's worth the money.
So much easier. A perfect fit for the tender 3